[Zope3-dev] Re: Brain Overload Problems

Simon Michael simon@joyful.com
Thu, 13 Dec 2001 10:47:12 -0800

chrisw@nipltd.com (Chris Withers) writes:
(re brain overload)

Don't worry, it's not just you :)

Personally I find the complexity of our content and communications
systems to be more of a burden than "mere" code and zope architecture
complexity. [*]

<gets philosophical> It's an unpleasant feeling, but by hanging with
it in a certain way (individually and collectively) I think we are
allowing space for better solutions to crystallize out.

FWIW the glossary recently born out of back-and-forth between Jim and
Guido helped me get up to speed faster just now.

Regards
-Simon

[*] I posted some ideas in this area on zope-web if you're interested