[Zope3-dev] Axe DTML Document

Lalo Martins lalo@hackandroll.org
Tue, 18 Dec 2001 12:31:57 -0200

On Tue, Dec 18, 2001 at 09:14:32AM -0500, Casey Duncan wrote:
> On Tuesday 18 December 2001 09:00 am, Paul Everitt allegedly wrote:
> >
> > So now it's time for Zope3.  We need a Document.  We need someone to
> > make a Document.  I nominate Casey. :^)
>
> Hey, cool a project for Zope3!
>
> From experience how much of the CMF Document is applicable, or how close is
> it? Is this something for the fishbowl first?

In the old HiperDom prototypes, there was also a DataObject
class, akin to the CMF Document. It was just a PropertyManager
on steroids, and it would render itself using a template named
in one of its properties. Just food for thought.

(Yes, I would be interested in helping with this Document
component)

Lalo