[Zope3-dev] Zope-3x-Server branch

Stephan Richter srichter@cbu.edu
Tue, 02 Apr 2002 00:31:55 -0600

Hello everyone,

I just created a new branch in which the main server development will go
until we have a nice base for development. So, if you are interested in
developing servers, please check it out and look at it. There is a lot of
work to be done in there, so we can use anyones help.

BTW, the Server component is very independent of Zope and can be
potentially used for all sorts of situations. You do not need to know
anything about Zope 3 in order to help us make significant progress!

If you need help reading into the code, I am online most of the time, so
feel free to ask questions.

Regards,
Stephan

--