[Zope3-dev] Are there Graphic Designers?

Chris Withers chrisw@nipltd.com
Sat, 06 Apr 2002 12:59:14 +0100

Alexander Limi wrote:

> Guido wrote:
>
> > Contrary to what people think, writing NS4-compatible HTML is easy.
> > Just say no to all the newfangled stylesheet stuff.
>
> Contrary to what people think, writing XHTML 1.0 with advanced CSS that
> doesn't break NS4 isn't that much harder. Style sheets were designed to
> degrade, and they do - if used properly.

By degrade, do you mean 'loose all page layout', which seems to be quite common
(for example, on alistapart.com)

If that's what you mean by degrade, that's not really acceptable...

cheers,

Chris - using NS4 'cos IE broke on my machine and Moz just isn't reliable enough
a lot of the time...