[Zope-dev] Re: [Zope3-dev] Are there Graphic Designers?

Casey Duncan casey@zope.com
Mon, 08 Apr 2002 10:20:45 -0600

I would hesitate to say that I "love" the ZMI. But given the limitations
of an HTML GUI, it is quite good in many ways. We must remember though
that the ZMI has evolved along with Zope, and their are plenty of
opportunities to rethink things in the current light.

Regardless of how different we make it, the ZMI will be rebuilt from
scratch in ZPT anyhow. So whatever we wind up with is going to be a new
animal.

-Casey

Dieter Maurer wrote:
 > Adrian Hungate writes:
 >  > ... ZMI critiques ...
 >  > Personally I
 >  > love the ZMI in the current versions. I have also found there is a
 >  > negligable learning curve for users who already know how to use
Windows