[Zope3-dev] factoryFromClass: for_container

Lalo Martins lalo@laranja.org
Mon, 15 Apr 2002 11:34:36 -0300

On Mon, Apr 15, 2002 at 09:39:22AM -0400, Gary Poster wrote:
> The zcml for adding content factories should add a for_container so that a
> fully equipped tag might look something like this (only the first three
> attributes would be required):

I agree.

> If I haven't heard any negatives or alternate suggestions on this in a couple
> of days then I'll proceed, both in adding for_container and in renaming
> creator_markers.

Please don't. The whole zmi namespace is being refactored, as we're getting
rid of the zmi package. If you want to help, look for me or srichter on IRC.

[]s,
                                               +----
--
  It doesn't bother me that people say things like
   "you'll never get anywhere with this attitude".

Brazil of Darkness (RPG)      ---       http://www.BroDar.org/
Python Foundry Guide http://www.sf.net/foundry/python-foundry/