[Zope3-dev] DISCUSS: Zope 3 and the EuroPython conference

Martijn Faassen faassen@vet.uu.nl
Fri, 19 Apr 2002 17:57:46 +0200

Paul Everitt wrote:

> Howdy all.  The EuroPython conference is in Charelroi, Belgium June 26-28:
>
>   http://europython.zope.nl/draftwiki/ConferenceInformationRelease
>
> I was looking at the list of proposed talks and events and noticed a
> lack of Zope 3.  Some questions:
>
> 1) Who on this list that is actively working with Zope 3 is planning on
> going to the conference?

Me.

> 2) Who would like to give a presentation?

Probably not me. Stephan Richter should be going though, so he could
likely give a presentation if he wanted to.

> 3) Should we do a sprint (or more than one sprint)?

Sure, if people organize it. I'd be happy to participate, as long as it's
before the conference (or afterwards, but before sounds like a better
idea). At the Zope BBQ in Berlin there were some people interested in
helping out.

Regards,

Martijn