[Zope3-dev] Re: Who's Erik?

Erik Sabiun ersab@codeworks.lt
Thu, 8 Aug 2002 16:56:28 +0200

Hi,

On Thu, Aug 08, 2002 at 10:34:43AM -0400, Guido van Rossum wrote:
> Erik, you seem a new Zope3 developer with commit permission.  Would
> you mind introducing yourself?

I'm actually a member of the Codeworks team.  We participated in the
Zope 3 sprint for in Charleroi.  Now we're working further on the
functionality we started to implement during the sprint, that is RDB
connectivity.

As a matter of fact, there are 3 other people with commit permission
here:

Albertas Agejevas <alga>
Marius Gedminas <mgedmin>
Viktorija Zaksiene <ryzaja>

We're doing Extreme Programming, so you can expect our code to be
unit-tested and developed by a pair of people, so you should not give all
the credit/blame to the person who actually did the commit.

Erik Sabiun