[Zope3-dev] Linux Test Results - Zope 3 - failures:1 errors:1

Fred L. Drake, Jr. fdrake@acm.org
Thu, 22 Aug 2002 11:46:56 -0400

Godefroid Chapelle writes:
 > I get the same failures/errors under Windows with extensions built with
 > Borland compiler even if I think it has nothing to do with.
 >
 > So maybe the expat library version ?

I'm going to look into it this afternoon.  I suspect there may be
differences determined by whether or not PyXML 0.8 is installed, but
am not at all sure yet.

I've seen this particular test failure occaissionally, but have not
been able to really figure it out.  Something's appearantly too
fragile.  I'm not able to reproduce this using fresh checkouts of Zope
3, using either Python 2.2.1 or 2.3 CVS.

The other TAL failures I've seen in the test results email I haven't
seen at all.

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.  <fdrake at acm.org>