[Zope3-dev] Error when starting to use z3.

Sidnei da Silva sidnei@x3ng.com.br
Thu, 22 Aug 2002 13:16:32 -0300

On Quinta 22 Agosto 2002 13:08, Godefroid Chapelle wrote:
| Hi
|

| AttributeError
|
| Traceback (innermost last):
|
| Module Zope.Publisher.Publish, line 35, in publish
| Module Zope.App.ZopePublication.ZopePublication, line 148, in
| getApplication Module ZODB.DB, line 469, in open
|
| AttributeError: Connection instance has no attribute 'cacheGC'
|
| I get that with a freshly started Opera 6.0 browser.
|
| IOW if I shutdown Opera
| Restart it
| try to access z3
| I get the error
| so maybe sthing to do with session/cookie ?

I saw the same error once when hitting Shift-Refresh in Mozilla. I dont know
if thats related. But that ocurred only once, so i didnt worried much.

[]'s

--
Sidnei da Silva (dreamcatcher) <sidnei@x3ng.com.br>
X3ng Web Technology <http://www.x3ng.com.br>

Your mode of life will be changed to EBCDIC.