[Zope3-dev] Locale and Object Formatting (numbers and datetimes)

Stephan Richter stephan.richter@tufts.edu
Mon, 02 Dec 2002 18:04:52 -0500

Shane and I continued on this thread privately for quiet a while, so I thought
it would be nice to post the final agree ment to the list, so that there is a
permanent record of this.

Regards,
Stephan

--