[Zope3-dev] Jekyll and Hyde

Shane Hathaway shane@zope.com
Wed, 04 Dec 2002 10:54:56 -0500

Jeremy Hylton wrote:
> I'd like to think I'm a mild-mannered Zope developer, but somehow I
> turn into this horrible monster every time a sprint rolls around.  I
> want to apologize again for the problems with the pack tests.  It
> seemed like a good idea last night, but it doesn't seem so wise in the
> light of day.

Maybe you're like me.  In the late evening I often feel energetic and
ready to code, but when I do and I look at the result the next day, I'm
not so pleased.  My general rule is I don't check in after midnight. :-)

> One small positive note: It's encouraging to see that the developer
> community has a such a strong commitment to maintain a stable code
> base in the CVS repository.  We'll do well if Mr. Hyde's are corrected
> so quickly.

Judging from the checkins, the sprint seems to be going quite well.
Hopefully we'll get some reports from ground zero soon.

Shane