[Zope3-dev] Zope Security readme ROCKS: thanks

Gary Poster gary@modernsongs.com
Sun, 08 Dec 2002 08:47:59 -0500

Kapil and Guido, SteveA pointed me to the security README you guys wrote
in Zope/Security.  I just wanted to thank you and also point out to
other interested folks who were not at the sprint that we now have some
great docs for the very-low-level Zope3 security concepts.

Everybody else, see Zope3/lib/python/Zope/Security/README.txt and then
the examples subdirectory to which the README refers.  As the README
points out, we still need a similar explanation of Zope/App/Security for
full necessary  understanding of Zope3 security, but this is a *great*
start, and perfect for what it tries to do.

Awesome.  Yay.  Thanks.

Gary