[Zope3-dev] Re: Fourth ZOPE 3 Mini-NEWSLETTER

Simon Michael simon@joyful.com
Mon, 09 Dec 2002 13:09:36 -0800

Gary Poster <gary@modernsongs.com> writes:
> STEPHAN RICHTER: Wiki, Docs, Internationalization, and UI
>        - created a new first level sub-Wiki called SubProjects, where

Hi Stephan - this seems like terrific work, thank you very much.

One small correction: people sometimes write "wiki" when they really mean
"wiki page". To me, "wiki" means "the collection of interlinked wiki
pages", so I find this very confusing.  Eg above I thought you meant a
separate wiki web in a subfolder, such as discussed at
http://zwiki.org/SubWiki . I hope you'll agree we should use "wiki page"
in those cases.

-Simon