[Zope3-dev] RE: win32 Zope 3 Tests

Tim Peters tim@zope.com
Tue, 10 Dec 2002 12:14:15 -0500

[Tim]
>> Probably, but I don't know anything about the Borland environment, and
>> am at a loss how to help you.  Does Python's test suite all pass?  It
>> contains socket tests.

[Godefroid Chapelle]
> At the current moment, I use python.org win32 distribution, IOW MS build.

The question is still interesting.  For example, it could be that there's
some peculiarity in your local network configuration such that Python's
socket tests can't pass on their own.  There are two tests of special
interest:

C:\Python22>python lib/test/regrtest.py test_socket.py
test_socket
1 test OK.

C:\Python22>python lib/test/regrtest.py -u network test_socketserver.py
test_socketserver
1 test OK.

C:\Python22>

What happens when you try those?  Forget Borland for a moment, we're trying
to test basic Python functionality here.