[Zope3-dev] Progress meter for the test runner

Marius Gedminas mgedmin@codeworks.lt
Wed, 11 Dec 2002 18:01:57 +0200

On Wed, Dec 11, 2002 at 10:23:45AM -0500, Guido van Rossum wrote:
> > I like it because -v/-vv only show that the tests are not frozen, but
> > give no real sense of progress.
>
> (Unless you know how many lines of dots to expect. :-)

It worked fine when there were less than 24 lines of dots.  :-)

Marius Gedminas
--
No proper program contains an indication which as an operator-applied
occurrence identifies an operator-defining occurrence which as an