[Zope3-dev] Re: Creating initial services

R. David Murray bitz@bitdance.com
Wed, 11 Dec 2002 15:10:02 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 11 Dec 2002, Guido van Rossum wrote:
> Sure.  I also hear that the SiteDefinition should return a list of
> directives instead of executing directives as it goes -- would that be
> a good exercise?

If you choose to engage in this excercise, you might take a look
at docs/zcml/meta.stx and report back to me if I got anything
wrong or if anything needs clarification.  I use the StartUp stuff
as an example but my example implementation of a couple of directives
(untested) tries to do things the "right way", as far as I understand
what the right way is <grin>.

--RDM