[Zope3-dev] Re: [Zope3-checkins] CVS: Zope3/lib/python/Zope/App/schemagen Zope3/lib/python/Zope/App/schemagen - New directory

Stephan Richter stephan.richter@tufts.edu
Thu, 12 Dec 2002 08:31:19 -0500

On Thursday 12 December 2002 03:07, Steve Alexander wrote:
> I suggest a general principle that refactoring and moving stuff around
> and renaming stuff can happen after a sprint.  The sprinters are people
> who are best informed to discuss such refactoring. However, we don't
> want to distract them during a sprint, so we'll have such discussions
> after the end of a particular sprint.

Steve,

my goal was not to steel your time or criticize this particular package. The
last days we actively discussed the tree hierarchy proposal (independent of
the sprint) and I just wanted to add this thought to the discussion after I
saw the checkin. Note that my original note was totally generic. "schemagen"
was just an example, and I think most understood it this way.

Regards,
Stephan
--
Stephan Richter