[Zope3-dev] Re: [Zope3-checkins] CVS: Zope3/lib/python/Zope/App/schemagen Zope3/lib/python/Zope/App/schemagen - New directory

Shane Hathaway shane@zope.com
Thu, 12 Dec 2002 09:50:59 -0500

Casey Duncan wrote:
> On Thursday 12 December 2002 03:07 am, Steve Alexander wrote:
>>When a sprint is going on, as a sprinter, it is kind of irritating to
>>have a running critique of the ongoing work at the sprint. I feel
>>copmelled to respond to this, and try to explain the rationale and
>>direction of the sprinting. However, I also think that this is
>>counter-productive, and my time and attention would be better spent on
>>the sprinting activities.
>

> I completely disagree, just because someone is not at the sprint should not
> make it impossible to interject something or create a discussion. That said,
> email is wholly ignorable until later, so if the person is uninformed (which
> is likely the case since they aren't there), just ignore them until you have
> time to rebuke their comments. Or just send a "bear with it until we can
> explain" reply.

Thanks Casey, well put.  Steve, just use the magic words "we'll discuss
this after the sprint". :-)  No one can complain with that.

Shane