[Zope3-dev] Post-Sprint Doc-Team report

kapil thangavelu kvthan@wm.edu
Tue, 17 Dec 2002 05:52:21 -0800

On Sunday 15 December 2002 11:10 pm, Stephan Richter wrote:
> Kapil,
>
> very nice write-up. Maybe you could update the Documentation SubProject
> Wiki to reflect the changes and work. Links to the new documentation and
> the other efforts would be nice.

ok, whats a good label/name ? python programmer guides for usage of zope3
modules outside of the context of zope3 is a bit long winded ;-). python
programmer guide is a bit misleading..

> Also, I think I am going to code the OnlineHelp today and then move along
> to the LocaleProvider.

re onlinehelp, i just read through your proposal. if your interested holger
and i have been working on tools for introspection based docs
(docviz.codespeak.net). it would be nice tie together the autogen'd doc sys
with more organized concrete docs, though that can happen latter. for myself,
docviz stuff is on hold till the refactor/rename stuff gets done.

-k