[Zope3-dev] RFC: move 'App' out of 'Zope'

Shane Hathaway shane@zope.com
Sun, 22 Dec 2002 23:24:31 -0500 (EST)

On Sun, 22 Dec 2002, Barry A. Warsaw wrote:

>     SH> So I would envision zodb, interface, and page templates as
>     SH> top-level packages.  Most of the other packages aren't mature
>     SH> enough.
>
> I like that.  What about TAL?  I don't know whether it's useful
> outside of Zope, but it seems reasonable that it might <wink>.

Well, the question here, IMHO, is whether TAL is useful outside of page
templates.  It might be, but AFAIK that's only speculative.  So I would
prefer that TAL be a subpackage of the top-level page templates package.
Feel free to disagree. :-)

Shane