[Zope3-dev] Renaming: Feedback

Stephan Richter stephan.richter@tufts.edu
Wed, 25 Dec 2002 04:54:42 -0500

Hello everyone,

I just updated the my renaming sandbox, and the following happened:

- All tests pass (without ZEO - I tested it all yesterday and they passed)
- Zope started using 'make run'
- The Browser could not do anything, since I did not have permissions (so
  there seems to be something wrong about the security declarations)
- The VFS had two errors:
    - There was no VFS view for RootFolder, which is definitely a ZCML
      problem.
    - When writing the error message, the server complained that the
       VFSRequest object has no attribute called URL. (Weired!)

I am using:
Python 2.3a0 (#13, Dec 17 2002, 21:55:15)
[GCC 3.2 (Mandrake Linux 9.0 3.2-1mdk)] on linux2

Regards,
Stephan
--
Stephan Richter