[Zope3-dev] Introspector traceback

Guido van Rossum guido@python.org
Fri, 27 Dec 2002 12:20:40 -0500

I don't know why this mail took two days to arrive (must've been put
in a queue due to the excessive amount of checkin mail):

> With current CVS running, try this URL:
>
> http://localhost:8080/++module++zope.app.content.folder.Folder
>
> (This came from clicking the Introspector tab for the root folder, and
> then clicking the link named "zope.app.content.folder.Folder" under
> "Bases".)
>
> You get a nice long traceback ending in:
>
>     *  Module zope.app.container.traversal, line 39, in publishTraverse
>
> TypeError: unbound method get() must be called with Folder instance as
> first argument (got unicode instance instead)

With current (12/27/02, 12:19 EST) CVS I still get a traceback though:

TypeError

Traceback (innermost last):

    * Module zope.publisher.publish, line 129, in publish
    * Module zope.publisher.browser, line 609, in traverse
    * Module zope.publisher.http, line 435, in traverse
    * Module zope.publisher.base, line 219, in traverse
    * Module zope.app.publication.zopepublication, line 118, in callTraversalHooks
    * Module zope.app.publication.zopepublication, line 90, in _maybePlacefullyAuthenticate

TypeError: unbound method queryServiceManager() must be called with
Folder instance as first argument (got nothing instead)