[Zope3-dev] nice IPC and etc

Paul Everitt paul@zope.com
Thu, 07 Feb 2002 16:29:46 -0500

Chris Humphries wrote:
> Hello,
>    The IPC 10 was very nice, and am very excited about zope 3. Just
>  wanted to say that it seems like a very cool time to be a python
>  programmer and interested in Zope development, and will be doing
>  my part on coding :)

I greatly enjoyed IPC10 as well.  It seemed to have the best vibe of the
last few Python conferences I've been to.

>    Jim said there would be a todo list, so waiting for that, as i am
>  looking over the source tonite. I wish i could have made it to the
>  sprints, but i had to get back to work :\, maybe next year or at
>  eurozope (i plan on being there as well)?

As you note, we have the sprint tomorrow and Saturday.  It would be
great to come out of the sprint with a recap and a to do list.

There's the sprint for Beehive's Zope BBQ.  There could certainly be a
sprint for Charleroi and ZC can be there if we can find someone to swap
consulting for covering expenses.

>    Just would like to say thanks to all the people that gave talks
>  that were interesting, and the zope crowd that rocks :)

Hear hear!  Lots of good talks on the Zope track.  I wandered off to
some other talks in the Python tracks as well.  I thought the
presentations were very good across the board for IPC10.

I missed ActiveState beating us in a "boat race" again.  We need to
revive the tradition at the O'Reilly conference. :^)

--Paul