[Zope3-dev] TODO list etc

Martijn Pieters mj@zope.com
Mon, 11 Feb 2002 15:48:25 -0500

On Mon, Feb 11, 2002 at 03:26:39PM -0500, Martijn Pieters wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 11, 2002 at 03:27:07PM -0500, Casey Duncan wrote:
> > Maybe just write the list and say: "I want to work on _____, any
> > objections?" and see what happens. If you don't have an idea, its not
> > hard to find gaping holes currently 8^)
>
> How about getting the command "python2.2 z3.py" to not blow up. :)

Sorry, beat y'all to that one. Now the server starts, but I cannot do
anything with the web interface because the 'Anonymous' principal cannot be
found:

  NotFoundError

  Traceback (innermost last):
    Module Zope.Publisher.Publish, line 35, in executeRequest
    Module Zope.Publisher.BaseRequest, line 279, in traverse
    Module Zope.App.ZopePublication.ZopePublication, line 268, in getDefaultTraversal
    Module Zope.App.Security.SecurityManager, line 83, in validate
    Module Zope.App.Security.ZopeSecurityPolicy, line 85, in validate
    Module Zope.App.Security.ZopeSecurityPolicy, line 91, in checkPermission
    Module Zope.App.Security.PrincipalRegistry, line 70, in getPrincipal
  NotFoundError: Anonymous

--
Martijn Pieters