[Zope3-dev] CatalogSprint information

Chris Withers chrisw@nipltd.com
Sat, 16 Feb 2002 11:14:20 +0000

Hi,

Just to let you guys know, the CatalogSprint details are as follows:

Thursday 21st, Friday 22nd and Saturday 23rd February at NIP's offices in
Crowthorne:
http://www.nipltd.com/contact/directions.htm

The times for each day are nominally 10am - 6pm.

Anyone who can make it is welcome, but please let me know beforehand so we can
sort out appropriate desks/chairs/etc.

We're assuming that people will be bringing their own machines, however, if you
would like us to provide a machine, please ask and we'll see what we can do.

Finally, would seem like a good idea to have some kind of social event to go
with the sprint, ideas as to when, where and what greatfully received :-)

look forward to seeing you all there...

cheers,

Chris