[Zope3-dev] A generic Decorator class

Stephan Richter srichter@cbu.edu
Sat, 16 Feb 2002 14:12:31 -0600 (CST)

> Is there anything like this Decorator class in Zope3 at present?
>
> It looks like it will be very useful when presenting a view combined
> from a content objects and one or more adapters.
>
> Can I check this in? Is there a better way to achieve my aims?

I think Formulator for Zope 3 does similar things. It allows you to update
properties of content object classes much easier by specifying set and get
methods and so on. The current CVS version does not work due to some of
the security and view changes the last sprint implemented. However, I hope
to switch all content objects to fprmulator next week.

See the File implementation for a first example.

Regards,
Stephan