[Zope3-dev] Opera url parameter troubles

sean.bowman@acm.org sean.bowman@acm.org
Sat, 16 Feb 2002 17:36:15 -0600 (CST)

hello,

I noticed a potentially bad problem with Opera yesterday.  It doesn't seem
to handle urls with parameters correctly.  For example, when I'm at the
"Role Permissions" screen and I try to save, opera sends

POST /action/ HTTP/1.1

(which doesn't work), whereas mozilla & IE & everything else I've tried
sends

POST /RolePermissionsManagement;view/action/ HTTP/1.1

I see this behavior on Opera 5 for Linux and Opera 6 on Windows.  Is this
a problem, or will relative urls be eschewed under these circumstances at
some point in the future?

Sean