[Zope3-dev] Opera url parameter troubles

Paul Everitt paul@zope.com
Mon, 18 Feb 2002 12:54:16 -0500

Chris Withers wrote:
> Paul Everitt wrote:
>
>>Stated differently: does developers will be hamstrung in creating
>>applications for Zope that they can deploy to users of Opera?
>>

> Hey Paul!
>
> Can we have an english translation of that? ;-)

Man, too much cough medicine.  Let's try this again.

Will Zope developers face difficulties if their users use Opera?

And to clear up another foggy sentence:

"Are there any conditions under the url parameter will reveal itself on,
for instance, a portal app or an intranet?"

...to...

"In what ways will users of a Zope app get a page that has a parameter
in the URL?"

--Paul