[Zope3-dev] EventService, references, and subscription semantics

seb bacon seb@jamkit.com
25 Feb 2002 17:00:08 +0000

On Mon, 2002-02-25 at 15:24, Steve Alexander wrote:

<snip good stuff>

> Anyway, there's a bunch of thoughts and conclusions.
>
> I'd really like to refactor the EventService along the lines of the UML
> diagram above, as I don't like having messy and conflicting semantics
> for interfaces.
>
> As for the rest; tell me what you think.

I agree that if we have Persisent and Transient services, they should
have separate interfaces, and in that case your diagram would be
correct.

But personally, I'm not convinced of the need for an FS service at all.
Got an example of how it might be useful?

seb