[Zope3-dev] DISCUSS: NYC Sprint, second half of March

R. David Murray bitz@bitdance.com
Mon, 25 Feb 2002 13:05:12 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 25 Feb 2002, Chris Humphries wrote:
> i dont have a laptop. anyone have one i can borrow? heh.

Assuming my main laptop doesn't conk out between now and then,
I have an old clunker running FreeBSD you (or someone else) could
borrow if something better can't be found.  Its main limitation
is that the screen resolution is only 800x600.

I presume there will be additional information forthcoming
about the exact location and perhaps some hotel recommendations?

--RDM