[Zope3-dev] 5 tests in Publisher/Browser fail

Stephan Richter srichter@cbu.edu
Tue, 26 Feb 2002 18:41:04 -0600

At 06:33 PM 2/26/2002 -0600, Stephan Richter wrote:
>Hello everyone,
>
>did anyone notice anything bad about the Publisher/Browser directory. For
>some reason it cannot read the basic browser-meta.zcml file. There seems
>to be an error in the parser. Does anyone know how to fix that or is this
>a bug and I should do it?

Nevermind. It was a CVS message that prohibited us from compiling.

This remnds me: The Error messages must become better. Once I am done with
what I am doing now, I am going to look into this.

Regards,
Stephan

--
Stephan Richter