[Zope3-dev] #zope3-dev IRC channel

Casey Duncan c.duncan@nlada.org
Wed, 27 Feb 2002 09:22:44 -0500

On Wednesday 27 February 2002 08:27 am, Jim Fulton allegedly wrote:
> I'd like to start using a #zope3-dev IRC channel on
> irc.openprojects.org to provide a place for real-time
> technical discussions about the Zope 3 project.  I will
> make a serious attempt to pay attention to this channel.
> For this to work for me, I'd appreciate it if the signal-to-
> noise level was kept pretty high. :)
>
> Jim

I was going to suggest this about a month ago, and I had an e-mail all
drafted and ready, but I never send it for whatever reason.

I think this would be a great way to keep ppl in the real-time loop and
continue the collaborative spirit of the project.

And I'll try to keep the inane comments on #zope 8^)

  Casey Duncan, Sr. Web Developer
  National Legal Aid and Defender Association
  c.duncan@nlada.org