[Zope3-dev] Re: No Windows GPF! :-) (But lots of BTrees Breakage :-( )

Jeremy Hylton jeremy@zope.com
Thu, 28 Feb 2002 15:02:47 -0500 (EST)

Chris,

Another bit of lameness on my part.  I've been running all the tests
with cPersistence enabled instead of _persistent.  I never bothered to
see if the tests also ran with _persistent.  I'll see if I can fix
things so that they work with _persistent, too.

But a general question -- Should we switch the default from
_persistent to cPersistence?  I'm fairly confident that cPersistence
is working.  It passes all the tests on my Linux box.

Jeremy