[Zope3-dev] State of Zope3x in CVS?

Barry Pederson barryp@medicine.nodak.edu
Thu, 10 Jan 2002 15:33:13 -0600

I was wondering of the Zope3 from CVS is in a workable state?  I checked
it out using Shane's instructions from back in December, built the
extensions with "stupid_build.py", but it's not working for me.

The "var" directory in CVS is empty, a tiny data.fs gets created
on-the-fly, but when trying to access the server I get prompted for
userid/password.  The password utils/files I'm used to seeing in Zope
2.x aren't there - is there a different way to set passwords now?

Just wondering if my problems are due to operator error.

	Barry