[Zope3-dev] Managing via Component Interfaces TTW

Shane Hathaway shane@zope.com
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 21:22:45 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 17 Jan 2002, Gary Poster wrote:

> Mucking about the fishbowl on a different mission got me a rejected
> http://dev.zope.org/Wikis/DevSite/Proposals/InterfacesMappedToIds and "(We
> ended up coming to the idea of "Services" instead)".  Sorry for the static,
> then, I guess... isn't the CMF services concept specific to tools, though?
>
> And, perhaps a better question: should I consider the Zope3-dev list to
> primarily have its topics introduced by the devs?  Would this be a better
> subject matter for the normal Zope-dev list?  I haven't seen an explicit
> etiquette expressed in that regard, but wondered if either or both of those
> might be the case.

Sorry I didn't answer your question sooner--I didn't understand your
question very well. :-)  CMF tools will become services, if that's what
you're asking...

I think it's very appropriate for anyone to bring up any Zope3-related
topic right now.  The list has been quiet.  (Although there's lots of Zope
3 activity going on.)

Shane