[Zope3-dev] Zope 3 learning curve?

Paul Everitt paul@zope.com
Tue, 22 Jan 2002 11:55:52 -0500

I chatted with Stephan about this last week and raised the same concern.
  His point, I believe, is about the learning curve for the
*implementors* of Zope3 itself.  IIRC, Stephan feels that developing
*for* Zope3 will be much intuitive than Zope2.

To emphasize your point, though: if Zope3 component development isn't
easy and obvious relative to Zope2, then it has failed.

--Paul