[Zope3-dev] Zope3's ZODB

Lalo Martins lalo@laranja.org
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 10:59:00 -0200

On Wed, Jan 23, 2002 at 12:52:46PM +0000, Chris Withers wrote:
> Lalo Martins wrote:
> >
> > How usable is Zope3's ZODB? Where should I start, if I wanted to
> > use it for a non-Zope project? Looks like I want the ZODB,
> > Persistence, Transaction and Interface packages, right?
>
> I'm guessing StandaloneZODB is still your choice.
>
> There's supposed to be a 1.0 release some time soon...

That would be the case normally, but:

- I'm not in a hurry to release my project.

- I'm using python 2.2.

- I'd love to use it as an excuse to debug the new ZODB.

- I'd also love to have the project beautifully "componentized"
  like Zope3.

[]s,
                                               +----
--
  It doesn't bother me that people say things like
   "you'll never get anywhere with this attitude".

Brazil of Darkness (RPG)      ---       http://www.BroDar.org/