[Zope3-dev] Security Policy

Andy McKay Andy McKay <andym@ActiveState.com>
Wed, 30 Jan 2002 15:20:30 -0800

Am I way ahead of things (or way behind) on asking what sort of security policy
Zope 3 will have with regards TTW scripting.

With the move away from DTML towards a more CMF style site will we finally have a relaxation of the security
rules that stop people importing easily into python scripts (for example)? Ideally there would
be various levels of security in the config that would allow the sys admin to
determine how tight security is.

I know Jim doesn't like allowing file access TTW but I think people get very frustrated that they
cant just use modules in Python Scripts.
--
  Andy McKay