Program translation useful for single-language sites. (was Re: [Zope3-dev] Picking the language at product instantiation)

Barry A. Warsaw barry@zope.com
Mon, 8 Jul 2002 16:18:47 -0400

    GC> I would really take the "much" out of the preceding sentence :

    GC> In Europe, even if you do not want to be international, there
    GC> are a lot of countries which are multilingual.  Further, sites
    GC> often want to support english as it is the 'lingua franca' of
    GC> the web.

Isn't the same true in Canada?  I don't know what the laws are, but I
think there is some support required for both English and French.

-Barry