[Zope3-dev] Voting on Schema design

Stephan Richter srichter@cbu.edu
Mon, 15 Jul 2002 04:06:37 -0400

Okay, there are two problems that need attention:

1. Do we want long or short Field names in Schemas:

Short: Int, Float, Bool, Str, Tuple, List, Dict
Long: Integer, Float, Boolean, String, Tuple, List, Dictionary

2. I think the Schema package should be in lib/python/Zope and not lib/pyth=
on.=20
Note that packages in Zope do NOT need to be Zope-dependent.

Please send your +1 or -1 to the list with a brief explaination about your=
=20
decision.

Regards,
Stephan