[Zope3-dev] Lesson's learned about Z3 Dev Practices & Schemas

Stephan Richter srichter@cbu.edu
Mon, 15 Jul 2002 09:49:55 -0400

On Monday 15 July 2002 09:44, Guido van Rossum wrote:
> > 4. If possible, developers should be at least logged into IRC while
> > developing. This way immediate feedback is possible.
>
> I don't like having this as a requirement.  There are lots of reasons
> to stay out of IRC or to sample it only occasionally, even if you're
> developing code IMO.

Okay, argument taken. But then there should be a rich communication flow vi=
a=20
E-mail, Wiki or even phone (even though that does not bbroadcast very well).

Regards,
Stephan
=2D-=20
Stephan Richter