[Zope3-dev] tests directories that are not packages

Jeremy Hylton jeremy@zope.com
Tue, 4 Jun 2002 10:58:26 -0400

test.py reports that many directories named tests are not packages.
Perhaps this is just an oversight.

not a package lib/python/Zope/App/OFS/File/tests
not a package lib/python/Zope/App/OFS/Folder/Views/Browser/tests
not a package lib/python/Zope/App/OFS/Folder/tests
not a package lib/python/Zope/App/OFS/Image/tests
not a package lib/python/Zope/App/OFS/RoleService/Views/Browser/tests
not a package lib/python/Zope/App/OFS/RoleService/tests
not a package lib/python/Zope/App/OFS/Memento/tests
not a package lib/python/Zope/App/OFS/ServiceManager/Views/Browser/tests
not a package lib/python/Zope/App/OFS/ServiceManager/tests
not a package lib/python/Zope/App/OFS/ZPTPage/tests
not a package lib/python/Zope/RestrictedPython/tests

If the intent is to disable tests, I don't think omitting the
__init__.py is a good mechanism.

Would anyone object if I turned all the above directories into
packages?

Jeremy