[Zope3-dev] Hi,I need help.

William Cai caiwenliang@hotmail.com
Sat, 08 Jun 2002 12:05:42 +0800

<DIV></DIV>
<P><FONT face="Geneva, Arial, Sans-serif"></FONT>Hi,all</P>
<P>Now I set up a foundry for Python and Zope on cosoft.org.cn, a Chinese Version sf.net supportted by government.I wonder if some of you zope developers can write an artical for the foundry. The topic can be everything about free/open source&nbsp;software and python/zope.As you known,&nbsp;Python/Zope is not popular in China, We need your help to bring&nbsp;them more popular.&nbsp;Thank you.(I am studying the SOAPSupport myself.:-)</P>
<P><A href="http://cosoft.org.cn/foundry/python/">http://cosoft.org.cn/foundry/python/</A><BR><BR><BR>====================================== </P>
<DIV></DIV>Regards
<DIV></DIV>William Cai
<DIV></DIV>cosoft.org.cn staff