[Zope3-dev] ZCML Documentation

Steve Alexander steve@cat-box.net
Sun, 09 Jun 2002 20:43:20 +0100

Phillip J. Eby wrote:
 > At 09:56 AM 6/3/02 -0400, Jim Fulton wrote:
 >
 >> This is a fine idea. I'm not going to sign up for setting up
 >> namespaces.zope.org soon, but that would be a good idea in the long
 >> term. In the mean time, we could provide the directive
 >> documentation somewhere locally along these lines.
 >>
 >> Anybody want to suggest a specific location?
 >
 > doc/zcml/ for general ZCML docs, doc/zcml/namespaces.zope.org for
 > tag/attribute reference.  Any non-zope.org namespaces can then be
 > installed as a subdirectory of doc/zcml as part of third-party
 > product install.

I've started adding documentation for zcml directives in this place in
cvs. The format is one .stx file per tag, in the appropriate
subdirectory of Zope3/docs/zcml/namespaces.zope.org.

If any contributors add or change directives, I'd appreciate if they'd
update or create the documentation here.

--
Steve Alexander