[Zope3-dev] RFC: Use 303 redirects by default

Jim Fulton jim@zope.com
Wed, 12 Jun 2002 07:48:42 -0400

We may be in luck. See my comment on the Wiki page.

It maybe that Browsers that don't recognize 303 are HTTP/1.0. For
HTTP/1.0 browsers, we should continue to use 302.  That prevents
breakage for Netscape 4.  I wonder if there are any browsers that support
HTTP/1.1 and not status 303. Maybe there aren't any.

Jim