[Zope3-dev] New warning in stupid_build.py

Stephan Richter srichter@cbu.edu
Fri, 14 Jun 2002 13:22:14 -0400

On Friday 14 June 2002 13:16, Barry A. Warsaw wrote:

>     SR> Can't we just ask the user for an admin user name and password
>     SR> and auto-generate the first principals.zcml... ?
>
> Also, why do we have both principals.zcml.in and
> sample_principals.zcml?

I agree. We should just have principals.zcml.in as a template for generatin=
g=20
an inital principals.zcml. Also, what about crypt and SHA support. I really=
=20
do not like plain passwords.

Regards,
Stephan