[Zope3-dev] test failure in Zope3

Fred L. Drake, Jr. fdrake@acm.org
Fri, 14 Jun 2002 13:27:38 -0400

Jim Fulton writes:
 > But why is a test opening Data.fs? This sounds like a broken test that
 > needs to be fixed. Fred, would you mind submitting this as a bug to the
 > Zope 3 collector?

It was a Data.fs that was created by a test that "failed" (because I
hit C-c), and left behind.  On the next run, it could not lock it.

The tests that create Data.fs files should probably create them in a
temp location determine in the setUp() method instead of ever using an
existing Data.fs, since it may not have been created by a test.

I've lost the traceback now, though, or I'd look for the errant test.

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.  <fdrake at acm.org>
PythonLabs at Zope Corporation