[Zope3-dev] Fwd: test failure in Zope3

Tim Peters tim@zope.com
Fri, 14 Jun 2002 16:22:34 -0400

[Stephan Richter]
> Subject: Fwd: test failure in Zope3
> Date: Friday 14 June 2002 15:47
> From: Sidnei da Silva <sidnei@x3ng.com.br>
> To: Stephan Richter <srichter@cbu.edu>
>
> Hi Stephan.
> Can you forward this to the Zope3-dev List? For some strange
> reason i always
> receive an error when trying to send emails to any email @zope.org.
> Thanx.

All of those failures are in new tests testing new fixes to old bugs.
They're exactly what I'd expect if you have a current testBTrees.py, but
either didn't get, or didn't recompile, or aren't managing to use the newly
compiled versions, of the current BTree support code (which is in C, in
lib/python/Persistence/BTrees).

Try clearing out all your compiled object files and compiling again;
stupid_build.py doesn't seem to replace out-of-date binaries (although
passing -f to it may <wink> work).