[Zope3-dev] Delete buttons do not work

Barry A. Warsaw barry@zope.com
Mon, 17 Jun 2002 09:54:15 -0400

    SR> the delete button seems to be broken in all of the UI (Folder
    SR> and Service Manager Contents). I had a quick look at it, but
    SR> could not find the problem, so if someone who worked on the
    SR> new View code could look at it, I would really appreciate it.

Specifically, I just created a translation service, then turned right
around and tried to delete it.  Here's the traceback:

-------------------- snip snip --------------------
NotFound

Traceback (innermost last):

    * Module Zope.Publisher.Publish, line 36, in publish
    * Module Zope.Publisher.Browser.BrowserRequest, line 443, in traverse
    * Module Zope.Publisher.HTTP.HTTPRequest, line 334, in traverse
    * Module Zope.Publisher.BaseRequest, line 127, in traverse
    * Module Zope.App.ZopePublication.PublicationTraverse, line 86, in traverseName

NotFound: Object: <security proxied Zope.App.PageTemplate.ViewPageTemplateFile.BoundPageTemplate instance at 0x85ff30c>, name: 'removeObjects'

This after a cvs update; stupid_clean; stupid_build.py; make test (all
passed); z3.py

-Barry